Friday, June 22, 2007

You must eliminate the option of failure
Copyright © Mladen Mestric
http://www.Alphabet-of-Making-Money.com

There is a famous story of Hernando Cortes that goes something like this:
"Hernando Cortes had a plan, he wanted to lead an expedition into Mexico to obtain its many treasures. He presented his plan to the Spanish governor, who was so excited that he gave him eleven ships and seven hundred men. Cortes did not tell the men or the governor the complete plan. After months of travel the eleven ships landed in Veracruz. Cortes had the men unload everything from all eleven ships. As they headed into their new adventure the men turned back and saw all eleven ships burning! Their reaction was to fight back, as surely an enemy had initiated such an attack. Cortes halted the men, as this was in his plan, he had ordered the ships to all be burned. Cortes did not know what he and his men would encounter in their expeditions. What he did know was that by "Burning the Ships" he had completely eliminated their option of going back. At the same time creating an intensely powerful motivation to succeed."


You must burn your ship(s) if you are going to succeed in this business.
What ship(s)? Most likely your current job.
I'm not saying you need to quit, but whatever it is that you are holding onto for security is keeping you mentally unprepared to pursue your Internet business with the full vim and vigor necessary for you to succeed on a high level.
Internally, you must find a way to burn your ships of security and start relying on your Internet business as if it is the ONLY thing you've got.

Read that last line again. And again. And again...
THIS is the secret to success in this business or any other.
As soon as you make this internal shift, you will unlock forces inside you for growing and succeeding in your business that will surprise everyone - including yourself.
Likewise, if you cannot burn your ships of security, those same forces that exist inside you right now and which can set you free immediately will remain dormant and unable to carry you to the extraordinary life you dream of.

"Discover How A 23-Year-Old Inner City Kid Makes Over $65,625.33 Per Month On The Internet, Using This Proven, Easy-To-Follow, Step-By-Step System."
"I Don't Care If You're Skeptical. I Don't Care If You've Been Scammed Over And Over. I Don't Care If You're Convinced You'd Rather Suffer Financial Stress Over The Risk Of Getting Let Down Again..."
"...Because I'm Going To Pour Bucket After Bucket Of Ice-Cold Water Over Your Head Until You Wake Up And Seize This Opportunity That's Helped Literally Thousands Of People... Just Like You... Build Undeniable Fortunes On The Internet... Working A Few Hours A Week From Comfort Of Their Own Home."

Copyright © Mladen Mestric
http://www.Alphabet-of-Making-Money.com

Dear Friend,
Let me make something perfectly clear:
If you're just going to skim this page without reading it word for word, if you're just going to scan this letter until you find out how much it costs...
If you're not willing to stop what you're doing, and take five minutes to read this letter all the way through...
Then leave this site now. I wish you luck with whatever you choose to do, but you're wasting your time. I can't help you.
Why am I being so harsh? It's simple.
Because I'm not willing to waste my time using flowery, over-hyped language... just to "convince" you that I didn't pay some guy a chunk of change to completely fabricate the pile of real-life testimonials I'm about to show you.
It's just completely unnecessary.
So, you still with me? Good.
"It Doesn't Matter If What I'm About To Say
Is Too Hard To Hear."
I don't know you. I don't know your story. Maybe you've read a hundred letters just like this. Maybe this is your first. Maybe you already have an Internet business. And maybe you have absolutely no idea what an Internet business is all about.
It doesn't matter. Because there's only one reason you're reading this letter.
You're an addict. You're addicted to idea of being rich. You're addicted to finding that elusive "key." You're addicted to the idea of defying "all the odds" and retiring next year.
You lust after that "impossible" dream of being wealthy.
You lust after the freedom and security it would guarantee.
You lust after the control you could have over your future.
and if you deny it, you're walking through life with your eyes closed... in complete denial.
But don't misunderstand me. You are an addict. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
I admit it. I want you to feel that addiction. I want you to be living that lust as you read this letter.
I want you to feel every ounce of that addictive desire to be wealthy. Because I know that if you listen to that voice inside you screaming for you to "do whatever it takes..."
...you will truly see this opportunity for everything it really is. You will make a decision that thousands of people have made before you... a decision that will completely transform your life.
And if it's too much for you, well... I'm sorry. But you'll thank me later. Keep reading and I'll tell you exactly what I mean.
(And here's a little secret... actually feeling what it's like to wake up a wealthy person feels even better than any of the fantasies you've already dreamed up).
But let me get one thing straight.
I'm not trying to get you overwhelmed with your undeniable desire to "have more" just so I can make some money off of you.
I'm the CEO of a company that's made over $60,000,000 in online sales... in less than 10 years.
So if you walk away from me without investing in this course, it won't break me.
I'm doing this because I have more success stories than I know what to do with.
I'm doing it because I've seen the same system that I've used to build a massive Internet empire help thousands of people just like you to permanently transform their lives.
I'm doing this because I know it works. I've seen the facts. I've seen this system in action, over and over and over again.
And I admit, I'm doing it because it makes me feel good to see someone like you finally get rich.
Now imagine this. Imagine what it will feel like when I show you:

The simple technique I revealed to a technologically-challenged dance teacher that made him $11,102.89 in 11 1/2 hours.

The secret that makes a 61-year-old grandmother more than $8,437 per month... all from a simple little website that gives away home-decorating tips.

How your website will be making you money while you sleep, while you watch a bad movie, while you eat a home-cooked meal, and yes... even while you're on vacation (one man made more than £12,000.00 getting sun-burned on a Caribbean cruise... the last thing he was thinking about was his Internet business).

The exact, step-by-step roadmap a mother of two small children... living in the slums on welfare... used to make over $322,056 in one year (she now in Australia's Gold Coast near the beach... imagine how happy her children must be!).

How a husband and wife bought six new cars and a 4000 square-foot house with their 6-figure income.. while working from a small home office next to the kitchen.

How 23 year-old rock guitarist made more than $13,859... his first month... teaching people to play guitar over the Internet (that's pure profit by the way.)
"From Real Rags To Real Riches."
I want to tell you a story. And this story still floors me every time I think about it.
Jermaine Griggs is a 23 year-old millionaire. But he grew up living in a very low-income, inner-city neighborhood in California.
His family had almost no money, and it was common to see his parents stressed to the point of desperation, trying to figure out how they were going to put food on the table.
He had absolutely no concept of what luxury felt like.
At the same time, he was a prodigy at the piano. He was famous at his church for playing Gospel songs with so much passion... that every single person there couldn't resist walking out of that church with one of those smiles that just won't go away.
Now listen to this:
This year he bought his first house on the beach in Orange County, CA.
He bought a BMW luxury car (his first one was a Mercedes Benz)...
And he's on track to making over $800,000 this year...
All from one simple website.
How did he do it?
In February of 2002, his first year of college, he saved up the money to invest in this Insider Secrets course you're about to get.
On March 1, 2002, less than a month later, using the exact, step-by-step strategies he learned from this course, he launched his new website (www.HearandPlay.com).
The next day, March 2, he woke up to discover that he had over $400 dollars in sales. By the end of the day, he had made just under $1,100.
And that was his first day...
He had never made more than 100 dollars in one day, and that was from hardcore, "put-your-back-into-it" manual labor.
Why did I tell you this story? Because it shows you anything's possible...
Because it reveals how you can permanently destroy the only thing that's been holding you back for years. Because...
"You Must Confront This... No Matter How Much You Deny Its Existence. "
I can't tell you how many people have begged me to show them why they keep falling flat on their faces... completely confused and with a less-than-desirable amount of money to their name.
And I tell them the same thing every single time:
You Failed Before You Ever Got Started!
Whether you're still denying it or not, I already told you that deep down you are infatuated with the idea of being rich.
And you've probably come across other "opportunities" before that have caught your imagination, convincing you that "it was the one."
As you rolled around in bed completely infatuated with the "unshakable truth" that this "opportunity" would make you rich....
you had already convinced yourself it was too good to be true.
You Lost Before You Ever Began!
And here's why.
You are extremely afraid of it being too good to be true.
In reality, when anyone is confronted by something as attractive as becoming rich... we all get afraid.
In many ways, we are hard-wired to believe that there is some intangible difference between those people who are truly rich... and everyone else.
Well, go back and reread Jermaine's story. If there is anyone who understands that "indestructible" gap between the rich and the poor, it's him.
And at the age of 23, he's made well over a million dollars... and not only because he followed the proven roadmap I gave him in this course, but because he realized that if he didn't stop shooting himself in the foot... well, probably nothing would ever change. He'd still be living in poverty.
"I'm Not Some Jerk With A Good Sales Pitch."
Maybe you know something about me, and maybe you don't. Either way, let me spell it out to you.
Over 1.8 million people visit this website every month. Why?
Because we are considered the most trusted name in Internet business.
Because we have a proven track record of taking the "ordinary" person and transforming them into high-powered, high-octane entrepreneurs who can milk more money from the Internet than they probably know what to do with.
In fact, out of the millions and millions of websites on the Internet, we are in the top 1000 of the most popular sites.
That's not a fluke.
And do you remember how I told you my company has made over $60 million dollars on the Internet?
Well, we didn't get any big-time investors to help us get started.
In fact, when we got started, all we had to invest was $25... And, $60 million dollars, here we are...
And that's not a fluke either.
We are so well respected, that we have over 90,000 people recommend our products to other people.
In fact, the course I'm about to send you has been a #1 best-seller for over 8 years.
I am constantly traveling, as an in-demand seminar speaker.
In fact, people happily pay me $2,790 per hour to consult them on their Internet business...
Because they realize that just one small change to their business is all it would take to get a 1000% return on their investment.
My interviews and articles have been regularly featured by media giants like Entrepreneur.com, The Direct Marketing Association, Home Business Journal, Opportunity World, and Money 'N Profits.
And while I'm proud that my hard work and dedication has earned me this kind of track record, I'm not telling you this so you'll "like me more."
All I want is for you to see that I'm someone who lives and breathes every single thing I'm going to teach you. I used the exact same strategies and tools to build my own business.
I am living proof that the average person can overcome his or her fears and inhibitions... and finally discover how easy it can be to become wealthy.
PS
I`ve got something really special planned for your next
message. It`s not a typical lesson.

Sincerely,

Mladen Mestric

"Don't Get Confused."

I think it's safe to say that many of you have already come face to face with some "get rich quick" schemes out there.
So let me clear up any confusion you might have about this system:

Actually, more people have gotten started investing only $100 or less than any other way.
Yes, you must use the Internet to take advantage of this system, however:

In fact, I've taught hundreds of people who are afraid of computers and have absolutely no Internet savvy (sometimes these people become my greatest success stories).
Let me take this one more step.
You are going to build your business around something you love to do.
So don't worry, I'm not going to tell you that you have to sell plastic figurines or beach balls, or anything like that.
And as you build your own million-dollar business, you're going to love every single step. You're going to wake up the happiest person alive.
Often, people think that their hobby or passion is too obscure or inappropriate to amass a significant fortune.
They're wrong. You don't believe me?
Did you read those success stories? Did you read what some people use to make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year? If you missed that, click here and re-read those stories.
Why can ordinary people make so much money online?
Well, think about it. How many people do you think use the Internet? There are a few different estimates, but most agree that around 1 billion people use the Internet.
1 Billion.
Now, imagine this: How many people do you think walk into any brick-and-mortar store in your neighborhood each day?
For the real busy ones, maybe 500 people at the most.
Every day, around 60,000 people come to this website. Do I need to say more?
"I Don't Care Who You Are, Where You Come From, How Much Money You Have In The Bank, How Much Free Time You Have, Or How Smart You Might Be.
I'm Going To Prove To You That You Can Make Money On The Internet."
I have students from Mexico, Australia, Canada, Portugal, Pakistan, Nigeria, China, New Zealand, Italy... You name it.
And if you read those success stories (click here if you didn't) you'll remember that many people have practically no money to get started.
There's almost no learning curve. You can get your business up and running in as little as 48 hours.
And I don't care if you have a million things to do each day. It doesn't matter if you have to take care of your kids, if you're still working a day job (not for long), or if you have tons of chores to do...
Once you're up and running, you will only need three to four hours a day to run your business... and that's if you're really aggressive. Virtually every single thing that's needed to keep your business running can be done on autopilot... while you sleep.
But don't be confused:
This is not a "magic pill" you take and suddenly you're rich. As you might have already learned the hard way, that doesn't exist... and it never will.
You need the will to succeed, the hunger to learn, the drive to follow through...
And if you're not interested in putting out a little energy into building your financial fortress, then I'm here to remind you that you're wasting your time reading this letter.
You can go back to praying one of those "magic pill" schemes start to magically work.
"If You're New To Internet Business... Good. If You Already have An Internet Business... Good.
Either Way, I'm Going To Help You
Double Your Profits...
Or I'll Give You Your Money Back... And Send You A Personal Check For $200 Dollars.

Here's the short list of what you're about to discover:

How to take your love, passion, or hobby and immediately create a product you can sell for surprisingly large amounts of money (Chris Elmore sells a few guitar tips for $49... He made more than $198,247 last year.

How to sell other people's products (from Gucci to Grandma's Homemade Soap) without having to worry about stocking, shipping, or dealing with cranky customers.

Any easy-to-use tool that will help you decide what kind of business you want... even if you're more indecisive than my best friend's older sister (not likely).

A simple secret to partnering with other people just like yourself, and leveraging their expertise, resources, or customers to make effortless money (I once used this secret to make over $74,349.88 from someone else's customers... in one day).

How to build a website from scratch without knowing anything about how it's done... It's easy enough for a five-year-old to figure out... and it can cost you almost nothing to put together.

The #1 most profitable thing you can sell on the Internet (you'll laugh when you hear this one... it's absolutely simple, anybody can sell it, and it will never stop making you money).

Why I guarantee that anyone who already has an online business is practically throwing away money because they're convinced they have to do it like everyone else... And guess what, "everyone else" is doing it wrong too.

A few "dirty little secrets" I've used to build a mailing list of over 361,238 people who trust me, listen to me, buy from me, and know that I won't lead them wrong.

Why major corporations spend millions of dollars on advertising, only to get mediocre results... and why you'll only need just one of the strategies I'll show you to get thousands of people flocking to your website... for free. Yep, it won't cost you anything (Even CEOs of major corporations get jealous... They'll just never tell you).

A simple technique I use to send out ONE email and get over $24,347 in sales... and that's only an hour after it went out.

A simple way to write sales and advertising copy that practically forces people to buy your products... even if they don't need it (I don't care how good your product is... if you don't know this, you'll never experience the kind of effortless profits I'm talking about).

A few simple (I mean really simple) techniques that will not only make people happily give you their contact information, but also make them customers for life... customers that will buy product after product after product, no matter what it is that you're selling.

The 4 strategies you must use if you only want to be spending 20 minutes a day running your Internet business. Some of the success stories you've read above (click here if you haven't) spend even less time than that.


How to avoid these 25 website design flaws that will immediately turn visitors away, even if you think your website is the most beautiful thing in the world.

An easily digestible explanation of the most important things you must know about marketing your business. The truth is many "veteran" Internet business owners have no idea they're doing these things wrong.

A little trick to getting thousands of other businesses promoting your product for you... for free. And no, you don't have to bribe them.

The 13 techniques I've tested, tracked, and refined that have been proven to take anyone's business and generate more sales, attract more customers, get cheaper advertising... all while you casually walk right past your competitors (yes... they'll get mad at you).
"Go Ahead. Look Anywhere Else On The Internet. You'll Never Unearth These Proven Strategies Anywhere Else... Period."
Let me tell you a secret.
I didn't discover all of these secrets to allowing a normal person like yourself make millions of dollars on the Internet by myself (still skeptical, click here to re-read my success stories).
I have actually contracted a team of advanced Internet marketers who literally spending eight hours a day testing new ideas and techniques. And not only do we use these innovative techniques for our own business...
We're also kind enough to pass them along to you.
In fact, the course you're about to receive has been completely updated for this year. That means that not only do you get to take advantage of strategies that have worked for years already... and will continue to work for years in the future...
But you'll also get your hands on all of the newest innovations to come out of my office.
Now think about this.
You're going to get access to over 10 years of testing, failing, tripping, winning, trying... and everything else I've needed to refine my own approach to make millions of dollars on the Internet.
And assuming that collectively (this is on the low side) my team and I have spent approximately 16 hours per day, five days a week, for those ten years.
That means that I'm practically giving you the same strategies that took us over 41,600 hours to perfect.
Go ahead. You try that.
Now put yourself in these people's shoes: Do you think they went that route? Or do you think they took advantage of my expertise?


Sincerely,

Mladen Mestric
http://www.Alphabet-of-Making-Money.com
http://www.Alphabet-of-Making-Money.com
mladenmestric@yahoo.com




-----------------------------------------------------------------
To find the best home based business ideas and
opportunities so you can work at home visit:
http://www.Alphabet-of-Making-Money.com
You can contact me on my e-mail: mladenmestric@yahoo.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: